Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cedarlane Mushroom & Montery Jack Tamales

This is another one of my favo fave dinners. It is scrumptious and especially if you love the corn in tamales.. It's hard to believe it's only 280 calories. It's so cheesy and I love the mushrooms.



Here is their description of it..

Mushroom & Monterey Jack Cheese Tamales with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce.

We start with organic corn that is ground into “masa” (mah-sah) -- the word that the Central Americans used to describe the soft dough-like casing that surrounds the fillings. We use a delicious blend of roasted green chiles and Organic Monterey Jack cheese for the filling. Once the tamales are filled, they are topped with a roasted red bell pepper sauce. You don’t need to be a warrior with an open fire pit to enjoy these tamales… you just need to have an “open” mind to new flavor creations!

5 comments:

Dawn Fine said...

OMGoodness I want those...where can i get them! I love corn tamales!

Tink said...

I buy them at Stop & Shop. They also have another type of Tamale too. Check out their website..

Tink said...

Oh and I get them in the Organic/health food freezer on the far end near the yogurt area..

beachgrl said...

I had over Mom's and they were yummy

Tink said...

Thats what she said. we bought them at Stop and shop..