Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Flatout bread

Howdee all,

You must try this bread..
Flatout bread

It has 100 calories for this particular flavor...
The Multigrain.
I use just half of the flat bread for a sandwich.
My recent fav sandwich ....
is
One pack of the 100 calorie Guacamole...five cherry tomatoes, arugula, and a thin slice of asiago cheese...Yummy.


While the ingredients are not the purest they are ok


Flatout Healthy Grain
Multi-Grain Ingredients:


Water, Vital Wheat Gluten, Whole Wheat Flour, Oat Fiber, Flax Flour, Soybean Oil, Liquid Brown Sugar, Contains Less Than 2 % Of Each Of The Following: Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Wheat Bran, Maltitol, Yeast, Yellow Corn Meal, Baking Soda, Bulgar Wheat, Wheat Protein Isolate, Oat Flakes, Barley Flakes, Rye Chops, Wheat Flakes, Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Propionate (Preservatives), Fumaric Acid, Calcium Peroxide, Cellulose Gum, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Annatto Color, Salt, Enzymes, L-Cysteine, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin.

3 comments:

Tink said...

Yum, yum, yum.. Where did you find it?

Tink said...

LOL.. I just realized I tried that bread over a month ago. Joe picked it up at Super Walmart in Lisbon and I tried it and loved it.. I searched around the stores here for it but couldn't find it. We went to the movies up that way a few weeks ago and I bought a few packs and there in my freezer now.. ha ha We freeze our wraps at work and they freeze well..

Tink said...

I had one yesterday with the avacodo, light cheese and mixed greens with a dab of light blue cheese dressing.. Yummy!!!